Share/Bookmark

Friday, September 18, 2015

Potty Adventures: Introduction


Today Matthew is exactly 18 months old!  Within the next 6 months or so, I'll be starting a potty training series to document our trials and tribulations.  I have no clue how long this is going to go on for, as it won't end 'til Mr. Man is sporting his big-boy panties.  Dry ones that is.  I can say that I'm pretty confident that this will be a learning experience for all parties involved.

This will be my second (& hopefully the last) potty training experience, our first child being a girl.  I've heard mixed input about the differences between potty training boys and girls and I've become a little nervous to find that boys tend to take longer to train.  But, I'm going to stay positive here because I simply refuse to picture myself still changing diapers another year and a half from now.  but I'll still love him if hes not ready by then ;)

Our Potty Adventures series will be a way for me to keep track of Matthew's progress, keep us motivated and hopefully help other parents that are in the same potty training boat.  I'll be frequently updating the blog with progress news and tips that I've learned along the way.  Be on the look-out for our first post: Preparing for the Trip.  Until then, I'll continue reading the millions of potty training resources at my disposal to prepare myself for our upcoming adventure.






Incoming encouragement and helpful hints would be greatly appreciated too!  I'd like to get us through this accomplishment in life as quick and as painless as possible. >>>



Here's to potty training!







As always, thanks for reading and I hope to see you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment